ALSACE TWP., Pa. - A business in Berks County is one of the latest victims of the wet, heavy snow.
Part of a building at Pro Keystone Door Company on Cottonwood Lane in Alsace Township collapsed around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Company officials said they're afraid the other side could come down any minute.
The owner said the collapse came during the company's busiest time of the year.
- Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts