MUHLENBERG TWP., Pa. - A local car dealer is donating a new car to help a family dealing with a life-changing injury.
Savage 61 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is raffling off a 2014 Dodge Dart.
Five-thousand raffle tickets will be sold at $10 each. All the money raised will benefit 18-year-old Derrick Redcay and his family.
Last month, Derrick suffered a rare stroke to his spinal cord that left him paralyzed.
If all tickets are sold by June 14, the winner will be picked that day at the "The Derrick Redcay Strong Community Day" at FirstEnergy Stadium in Reading.
The tickets are available for purchase at Alsace Lutheran Church, Goodwill Fire Company and Savage 61.
- Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities