PHILADELPHIA - Pennsylvania State Police are seeking help in identifying a man who used a fraudulent debit card at Wawa.
The debit card, containing the numbers of a Jefferson Township, Berks County, resident, was used to buy several items at Wawa on Arch Street in Philadelphia shortly after 10 p.m. on January 28, police said Thursday.
Anyone who can identify the man in the surveillance photos is asked to contact state police in Reading at 610-378-4011 or Crime Alert Berks County via anonymous text to 847411, starting the message with keyword alertberks. Crime Alert can also be reached by calling 877-373-9913.
- Updated Double homicide investigation leads to arrest in Poconos
- Updated Wreck closes eastbound I-78 in Berks County
- Evacuated Bethlehem residents hope they will be able to return home
- Pocono doctor picked to work as translator at Olympics
- Bethlehem Township preparing to oppose PennEast Pipeline
- Emmaus unhappy with trash hauler
- Muhlenberg Township appoints school liaison
- Animal shelters working to cope with surge in cats
- First responders readying for snowfall
- Flu hitting Berks early and hard