LONGSWAMP TWP., Pa. - The snow lovers have spoken, and Bear Creek Mountain Resort in Berks County has listened.
The Longswamp Township resort said Friday that feedback from its customers prompted it to extend the 2017-18 season by a few more days.
Instead of the season ending at 4 p.m. Sunday, Bear Creek will close its slopes for just a few days and then reopen them for one more weekend, starting at 9 a.m. on Thursday, March 22.
The new season-ending time is now 4 p.m. on Sunday, March 25.
In a world as polarized as ours, two cornerstones of convenience store satisfaction separate us like nothing else.Read More »
- Berks students walk out of schools to protest gun violence
- Funeral draws hundreds for boy, 12, born with half a heart
- VF Outlet adjusting to new home at 'The Knitting Mills'
- Southwest offers apology, $5K to passengers on damaged jet
- Wrong-way driving precedes crash on Route 61 in Berks
- Plane passenger dilemma: Protect child or try to save victim
- Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Bloomsburg mayor accused of soliciting prostitutes
- Food Truck food drive draws a crowd
- WFMZ & Dorney Park Team Up For 2nd Food Truck Food Drive For Second Harvest
- Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- Funeral for Barbara Bush held Saturday
- History's Headlines: Charles Ellet: Bridge builder, warrior, Pennsylvanian
- Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet