MUHLENBERG, Pa. - If you recently bought a Cash 5 lottery ticket, be sure to double-check your numbers.
A jackpot-winning ticket worth $700,000 was sold at Redner's Quick Shoppe, 1137 Commons Blvd., in Muhlenberg Twp., Berks Co., Pennsylvania Lottery officials announced Tuesday.
The ticket correctly matched all five balls, 01-02-08-17-42, in the Sat., Nov. 9, drawing to win the prize, less 25 percent federal withholding, officials said.
More than 65,100 other Cash 5 tickets won prizes of various amounts in Saturday night's drawing.
Cash 5 winners have one year from the drawing date to claim their prizes.
In fiscal year 2012-13, the Pennsylvania Lottery said it awarded nearly $62.7 million in prizes to winners in Berks County. The lottery also contributed more than $30.2 million to programs that benefited older residents of the county.
A hardware store's surveillance cameras showed the dramatic strength of winds packed by a powerful storm that moved through the region over the weekend.Read More »
- Fallen branch briefly knocks out power in Birdsboro, Amity
- Reading School District superintendent looking for new job
- Man fatally shot in parking lot in downtown Reading
- Plans progress for new Dieffenbach's Potato Chips factory
- Muhlenberg man killed in crash on Route 61
- Berks man at 100: 'I just... go with the flow'
- Updated Man fatally shot in parking lot in downtown Reading
- Updated Record-challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Fire tears through Easton home
- Updated Fallen branch briefly knocks out power in Birdsboro, Amity
- Record challenging warmth again today with strong, heavy thunderstorms possible
- Caught on camera: Powerful storm hits hardware store
- Ex-Trump delegate from Pennsylvania to run for US Senate
- Updated Crews called to rollover crash on I-78
- Updated Muhlenberg man killed in crash on Route 61
- Man rear-ends Salisbury Twp. police car on I-78, drives away