SAINT LAWRENCE, Pa. - The sound of a fire truck's horn was the signal for the start of a mad dash for candy-filled Easter eggs in Berks County on Friday.
Hundreds of children gathered on the Saint Lawrence playground for the borough's annual egg hunt.
It wasn't long before all the colorful eggs were scooped up and opened for the sweet goodies inside.
The Easter Bunny was also on hand for last-minute hugs and photos with the children.
- Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philadelphia
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Police standoff ends in Bethlehem; man taken out of home after 5 hours
- Updated PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Updated Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown
- Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte
- Young woman tried using 83-year-old's ID to buy iPhones, police said
- Life Lessons: Calories in your cup of joe