READING, Pa. - State police said they are on the hunt for a man who escaped from a halfway house in Reading on Tuesday.
Christian John Myers walked away from the ADAPPT Treatment Services Center, 428 Walnut St., at approximately 7:09 a.m., police said.
Myers, 28, is described as a white man who stands approximately six feet tall and weighs 210 pounds. He has shaved blonde hair and hazel eyes with a light skin complexion.
Myers, police said, also has tattoos of a skull with a tribal band and of a clover leaf on his left arm, a portrait of Jesus and the letters "CJ" on his right arm, a hand print on his chest and "Lily" on his back.
Anyone who knows of Myers' whereabouts and/or has been in contact with him is asked to call state police at 610-378-4011 and refer to incident # L01-1318544.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts