READING, Pa. - Zach Collier homered for the 5th time in the last 4 games to lift the Reading Fightin Phils (49-67) to a 3-2 win over Harrisburg Senators (47-68) on Tuesday night at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Hoby Milner (7-5) pitched 6 strong innings, allowing just 1 earned run off 6 hits to earn the victory.
Collier's 2-run blast came in the bottom of the 4th inning to give the Fightins the decisive 3-2 edge.
The two teams continue their series in Baseballtown Wednesday night. 2014 Phillies first round draft pick Aaron Nola will make his AA debut.
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Updated Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks
- Health Beat: Fixing frozen shoulder syndrome