DOUGLASS TWP., Pa. - A mistake in the cutting of a corn maze near Boyertown has a lot of people talking.
The kids' maze at Wilcox Farms depicts a llama, but if you look at the aerial picture, the way the maze is cut proves the llama is male.
Organizers said their mazes are cut professionally by the same man every year, and they believe it was just an honest mistake. They said there have been a few complaints about how the maze looks from above, but they said most people aren't offended, and some think it's funny.
"Some. Some just they come and do it every year. Some people, they have to take a good family thing and make it into something more than what it is," said Beth Schultz, Wilcox Farms.
Wilcox Farms said there are no plans to change the maze or the aerial picture.
A candle is to blame for sparking a fire that displaced four people in Berks County on Thursday, officials said.Read More »
- BARTA approves bus route, schedule changes
- Berks sheriff nabs attempted homicide suspect
- Racers take to track at Ultimate RC Pitstop
- DYN-A-MITE Auctions a family affair
- Akron avoids sweep with a 4-2 win in Reading
- Firefighters fight 3-alarm fire in Birdsboro
- Coroner called to crash on Route 309 in Lynn Twp.
- Updated Christie's push for opioid cash from insurer hits roadblock
- Updated Muggy and unsettled with showers and a t-storm today
- Updated BARTA approves bus route, schedule changes
- Updated Convicted sex offender twice violated sentence by contacting victim
- Easton police arrest man on drug charges
- Sunrise Chef: Whole Foods
- Updated Racers take to track at Ultimate RC Pitstop
- Life Lessons: Men and depression
- Man hit by vehicle in Mahoning, taken to hospital