PENN TWP., Pa. - The coroner was called to a crash in Berks County.
It happened around 4:52 a.m. Monday along Route 183 (Bernville Road) at Tulpehocken Drive in Penn Township, according to officials. Crews closed Route 183 in both directions, however the road has since been reopened.
Two vehicles were involved in the crash. One person died and another was injured and taken to the hospital. Officials say the crash was reported with entrapment.
Stay with 69 News for the latest details.
Three Republican-appointed federal judges will consider a request by eight GOP congressmen in Pennsylvania, including two who represent Berks County, to halt the use of a new congressional district map in this year's elections.Read More »
- Governor Mifflin parents sound off about safety concerns
- Pothole-riddled road causes problems for Centre residents
- Man accused of embezzling more than $400K from employer
- Reading High School to install new, HD security cameras
- Pa. Senate leaders, US congressmen sue over district map
- Commissioner: Pa. plans to eliminate county-owned homes
- Superintendent: 16 Parkland school buses destroyed, 14 damaged in fire
- Federal judges to hear Pennsylvania district map challenge
- PHOTOS: Fire destroys Parkland school buses
- Check in with Eve Russo and baby Maeve
- Life Lessons: Budgeting on a roller coaster income
- Man shot in the arm outside Allentown nightclub
- William Allen student arrested, charged with making threats
- Planners updated on Five City Center, Lafayette College projects
- Hearing on fracking draws dozens, many opposed
- Tractor-trailer wreck closes I-78 for hours Thursday night