READING, Pa. - The accolades keep rolling for the Eastern Conference leading Reading Royals.
Team head coach Larry Courville has been named assistant coach for the ECHL All-Star Team. The league's stars will play the Colorado Eagles on January 23rd in Loveland, Colorao.
This season is a small capsule of Courville's success. He's won more regular season and playoff games than any coach in Royals' history.
Rob Murray of the Alaska Aces will serve as head coach for the game. The Aces have the ECHL's top winning percentage through December 30, 2012.
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Leibrandt, Pullin pace Reading in series opener at Harrisburg
- Royals' season ends in Game 6 of first round series
- Last day for Bowl-O-Rama? 'It'll be a shame'
- Penn State Health St. Joseph hires new financial chief
- Updated Northampton DA to announce findings in baby's 2016 death at day care
- Updated Police ambush killer won't take stand in bid to spare life
- Updated Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Updated State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Periods of rain or drizzle this afternoon; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Updated NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. to retire at end of season
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Four visits by Easton police equal one arrest
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations