PENN TWP., Pa. - A crash in Berks County shut down part of Route 183 in Penn Township Monday morning.
It happened around 4:52 a.m. along Route 183 (Bernville Road) at Tulpehocken Drive, according to officials. Crews closed Route 183 in both directions.
Officials say someone was trapped in the vehicle, however no immediate information was available on any injuries.
Stay with 69 News for the latest details.
The robbery of a bank in Berks County put a pair of nearby schools on lockdown Tuesday afternoon.Read More »
- Police: Masked robber pistol-whips convenience store clerk
- GoFundMe page created to help couple who lost home to fire
- Teacher gets probation for indecent contact with student
- Smucker: New congressional map result of 'judicial activism'
- Truck hauling human waste goes off road near Boyertown
- Months-long bridge project closes Blacksmith Road in Amity
- Updated Bank robbed, pair of Wilson schools put on lockdown
- Updated Street gang believed to be involved in ESU stabbing
- Updated GoFundMe page created to help couple who lost home to fire
- Updated 2-alarm fire destroys home in remote area of eastern Berks
- Updated Safety bill requires metal detectors, armed guards in schools
- Albertsons Companies merges with portion of Rite Aid
- Fmr. Stroudsburg area coach sentenced for sexual abuse
- Proposed bill allows courts to seize guns from people deemed a threat
- Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation
- Allentown investigates city malware breach