SPRING TWP., Pa. - At least one person was taken to the hospital after a crash Thursday in Spring Township.
It happened around 6:00 p.m. in the 700 block of Fritztown Road.
There's no word on the condition of anyone involved or on what led to the crash.
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Updated Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- Updated Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Updated Building community by building birdhouses
- Updated Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks
- Health Beat: Fixing frozen shoulder syndrome
- Reading Royals owner buys ECHL team in Texas
- Suspect in beating death denied access to trial materials over witness safety concerns
- Pete Rose appears on Phillies' wall of fame ballot