LEESPORT, Pa. - A main road into Leesport is closed and more than 100 power customers are in the dark after a crash.
A Met-Ed spokesman said a vehicle struck a utility pole on West Main Street.
Met-Ed crews closed part of the street while they make repairs. The road was expected to reopen around 2 a.m. Thursday.
"We lost it all," says woman whose home was destroyed. "No words can describe it. It's gone. It's gone."Read More »
- National Weather Service assessing Pennsylvania storm damage
- Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race
- Millersville women edge Kutztown in PSAC Tournament opener
- Middletown's buzzer-beater sinks Berks Catholic in District 3 semis
- Muhlenberg, DeSales and Albright women headed to NCAA Tournament
- Neighbor of man shot by police: 'Fear for my family'
- Hazmat situation reported in Northampton County
- Police investigating string of cell phone store robberies across the region
- Bill Cosby case to stay in Montco, be decided by outside jury
- New Berks County withdraws support of 2017 Reading 120 bicycle race
- Support hotline created in Bucks County for first responders
- Anti-Semitic threats across Pennsylvania provoke response
- Man arrested for robbing Easton convenience store
- Pending home sales down nationally, but up in the Lehigh Valley
- Child sex abuse trial of former councilman gets underway
- Man pleads guilty in Stockertown gun club case