READING, Pa. - An accident briefly stopped traffic on the inner-loop of the West Shore Bypass in Reading.
The crash happened just beyond the on-ramp from Lancaster Avenue at the tail end of Tuesday morning's rush hour.
At least two vehicles, including a tractor trailer, were involved in the accident.
An ambulance responded to the scene, but police have not yet provided any information about the extent of injuries.
Westbound traffic was nearly backed up to the Interstate 176 interchange in Cumru Township until crews were able to clear the wreckage.
- Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Birdsboro church closes its doors after 180 years
- Fans rally to support Phantoms hockey
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania