The Pottstown-based credit union has inked a deal with the SMG-managed arena for naming rights for the venue's theater.
The Diamond Credit Union Theater is a conversion of the arena that features a pair of seating configurations for 2,500 and 4,500 patrons, providing them with a more intimate show setting.
"The Diamond Credit Union Theater at the Santander Arena is the perfect setup for family shows and more intimate concerts," said David Farrar, the arena's general manager. "We already have an awesome performance space, but when set up in this theater configuration, there truly isn't a bad seat in the whole venue."
"We feel this new venture for Diamond provides a unique opportunity to reach diverse groups of area residents through the vast mix of high-quality entertainment and events that are brought to our region by the arena," said Todd Rothenberger, Diamond's SVP/chief marketing and retail delivery officer.
In addition to its location in Pottstown, Diamond Credit Union has branches in Boyertown, Exeter Township, Spring Township, and West Reading.
- BARTA suspending service at 5 p.m.; Bieber buses idled
- Some Reading garages opened for free parking during storm
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (2 p.m.)
- Berks County snow totals: How much have you seen?
- DA to hold news conference on violent drug trafficking group
- Attorney: Dad wasn't primary caregiver for baby found dead
- Updated WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (4 p.m.)
- 69News Snow Patrol: Montgomery County (3 p.m.)
- 69News Snow Patrol: Lehigh County ( 3 p.m.)
- YOUR PHOTOS: Fourth major winter storm in 3 weeks
- Updated Health Beat: Out of options: New valve saves hearts
- Updated Lawmaker accused of abusing colleague won't seek re-election
- WATCH: 69 News Snow Patrol: Berks County (3 p.m.)
- 69News Snow Patrol: Northampton County (3 p.m.)
- WATCH: Jeff Bolden's afternoon traffic update (3:30 p.m.)
- 69News Snow Patrol: Bucks County (3 p.m.)