The Pottstown-based credit union has inked a deal with the SMG-managed arena for naming rights for the venue's theater.
The Diamond Credit Union Theater is a conversion of the arena that features a pair of seating configurations for 2,500 and 4,500 patrons, providing them with a more intimate show setting.
"The Diamond Credit Union Theater at the Santander Arena is the perfect setup for family shows and more intimate concerts," said David Farrar, the arena's general manager. "We already have an awesome performance space, but when set up in this theater configuration, there truly isn't a bad seat in the whole venue."
"We feel this new venture for Diamond provides a unique opportunity to reach diverse groups of area residents through the vast mix of high-quality entertainment and events that are brought to our region by the arena," said Todd Rothenberger, Diamond's SVP/chief marketing and retail delivery officer.
In addition to its location in Pottstown, Diamond Credit Union has branches in Boyertown, Exeter Township, Spring Township, and West Reading.
Some holiday party planners in Berks County are finding themselves having to make some last-minute rearrangements.Read More »
- Grease fire damages home near Barto, sends man to hospital
- Bear Creek sets plans to open slopes for 2017-18 season
- 2 hospitalized, more than dozen displaced by fire in Reading
- Reading police say Pear Street shooting now a homicide
- Reading homicide victim leaves 2 young sons, grieving family
- Berks commissioners OK 3.87% tax increase for 2018
- Trio of suspicious fires have Hunterdon County authorities alarmed
- Dinardo and Kratz plead not guilty to homicide charges
- Updated Space heater to blame for fatal Schwenksville fire
- Easton PD: Man shot multiple times on W. Wilkes Barre St.
- Updated Community celebrates Hanukkah with latke cook-off
- State Police: Schwenksville fire caused by extension cord failure
- Tiny house sending big message
- Driver killed in Alburtis train crash identified
- Family describes Jamie Metzger's life at time of disappearance
- Health Beat: Cesium for prostate cancer