BERN TWP., Pa. - Police are seeking at least two men who have been trying to use stolen credit cards to buy some big-ticket items.
The credit cards were stolen from a vehicle parked on the lot of the St. Joseph Medical Center in Bern Twp., Berks Co., on Jan. 22, police said.
The cards were subsequently used in an attempt to buy large screen televisions from the Target in Spring Township and the Walmart in Wyomissing, police said.
Police said they believe the men they're seeking are driving a green sedan, possibly an Acura or vehicle with a similar body style, with chrome wheels, a spoiler on the rear trunk, and a luggage rack on the roof.
If you have any information about the case, police ask that you call Crime Alert Berks County at 877-373-9913. You could receive a cash reward of up to $5,000 if your anonymous tip leads to an arrest.
Last Memorial Day, 24-year-old Ryan Benjamin of East Vincent Township was found dead.Read More »
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- A shower/strong thunderstorm this afternoon
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem