SOUTH HEIDELBERG TWP., Pa. - Police are asking for the public's help in solving a theft of tires from a vehicle parked on the lot of a dealership in Berks County.
Three people were dropped off in front of the Eisenhauer Nissan dealership, 6210 Penn Ave., in South Heidelberg Township around 1:45 a.m. on Feb. 18., police said.
The thieves then used their own jacks to jack up a 2012 Nissan Frontier truck and remove four BF Goodrich, Long Trail tires with model #P265/60R18BF, mounted on 18" aluminum-alloy rims with a dark hyper silver finish.
The wheels and tires were then loaded into the suspect vehicle (pictured), believed to be a cherry red Dodge Magnum station wagon or similar-type vehicle.
If you have any information about the theft, you're asked to call Crime Alert Berks County at 877-373-9913. You could receive a cash reward of up to $5,000 if your anonymous tip leads to an arrest.
- Two zoos mourn the loss of Ernie the giraffe
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Updated Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- Updated A place of healing for veterans
- Updated Walking a mile in their shoes
- Updated Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- Updated 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem
- Updated Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Marking Memorial Day in the Lehigh Valley