READING, Pa. - Ryan Cruthers came out of retirement last December to join the Royals. All he did was lead the team in points and win the team's offensive player of the year award for the third time.
Clearly, Cruthers can still hack it.
Reading's all-time leading scorer has agreed to return for another tour of duty this season. It will be his fifth in a Royals uniform.
Cruthers' 56 points in 53 games last year ranked in the ECHL's top 20.
The 6-year pro joins forwards Sean Wiles and Kevin Walrod as offensive players already signed by the Royals.
Due to team policy, the terms of the deal have not been released.
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association