SHILLINGTON, Pa. - Wyomissing-based Customers Bank is giving a big boost to two local groups.
The bank gave away $140,000 for scholarships Wednesday afternoon.
The bank gave $40,000 to the Eastern Pennsylvania Scholarship Foundation, which is part of the Allentown Diocese.
The bank also presented $100,000 to the Berks County Community Foundation.
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Updated Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day