READING, Pa. - A Grammy Award winning artist and the Reading Symphony Orchestra helped make sure the first night of the 23rd annual Berks Jazz Fest started on the right note.
Dianne Reeves brought her soulful sounds to the Sovereign Performing Arts Center in Reading tonight.
She's known for songs like "Better Days" and "You Taught My Heart to Sing."
Governor Tom Corbett's wife Susan was on hand to introduce tonight's show.
To see a complete list of jazz shows planned over the next ten days, or to buy tickets, go to wfmz.com and click on the "Berks Jazz Fest" link.
In an emergency, you dial 911, expecting first-responders to know exactly what to do.Read More »
- Exeter moves forward with plans to change EMS service
- Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex
- 2 men sought in pair of armed robberies in Reading
- Kutztown baseball punches ticket to District 3 championship game
- Wilson WL girls make history with semifinal win over Governor Mifflin
- Fightins drop 3rd straight in series opener at Trenton
- Updated Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 87-year-old man dies after car crash in Bath earlier this month
- Updated Variable cloudiness this afternoon with most of the rain staying south and east today and tomorrow
- Updated Commission approves LED lights for 'Trenton Makes' Bridge
- Kelly Services to hold job fair in Allentown, looking to fill 300+ warehouse positions at XPO
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Palmer police looking for 2 men accused of stealing $300 worth of razors from Giant
- Northampton teen leads police on 30-minute chase
- Updated 2 men sought in pair of armed robberies in Reading
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?