MUHLENBERG TWP., Pa. - Someone spilled diesel fuel in Muhlenberg Township and then the scene, according to fire officials.
The spill happened around 9 p.m. Tuesday on Tuckerton Road between Route 222 Business and Route 61.
Fire officials told 69 News they arrived to the scene to find a mess of fuel on the road. Crews were able to clean it up with oil dry and sand from PennDOT.
No one was hurt, and officials said whoever caused the mess left the scene.
- Berks man thanks team who saved his life
- Attorney: Lawsuit against battery maker complicated
- 15 arrested in bust of violent drug trafficking organization
- Berks coroner: Nothing to release after autopsy on baby
- Fate of parents charged in daughter's death in jury's hands
- New restaurant set to open at former Viva site in Wyomissing
- Updated Berks man thanks team who saved his life
- Updated Fire burns house near Hamburg Area High School
- Chilly, breezy Friday with an afternoon rain or snow shower possible
- Updated Allentown schools facing $28.4 million deficit
- Updated Life Lessons: Unusual travel options
- Applications for Allentown mayor due Friday
- Penn State fraternity members due in court over hazing death
- Quakertown school board backtracks on furloughs
- Salisbury grants waiver for Swain School soccer field
- East Allen supervisors praise outgoing manager