READING, Pa. - The annual World War II Weekend is underway in Berks County.
It started in center city Reading with Army vehicles and World War II re-enactors taking over Penn Street for the annual downtown invasion.
Hundreds of people watched as the parade rolled through the streets and planes flew overhead.
A MidDay Cafe followed the invasion where folks could grab some lunch.
The World War II Weekend festivities them moved to the MidAtlantic Air Museum at the Reading Regional Airport, where the event will run through Sunday.
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association