HEREFORD TWP., Pa. - One person was taken to the hospital after a two-car wreck in Berks County on Sunday evening.
It happened around 6 p.m. on Route 100 in Hereford Township.
An SUV with a baby inside rear-ended a car, police said. The driver of the car was taken to Lehigh Valley Hospital in Salisbury Twp., Lehigh Co.
The baby and the baby's mother, who was driving the SUV, were not hurt, and state police said the child was in a safety seat.
Route 100 was closed in both directions for about 90 minutes.
A judge has denied an emergency request to reopen a beloved bowling alley in Berks County.Read More »
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Last day for Bowl-O-Rama? 'It'll be a shame'
- Penn State Health St. Joseph hires new financial chief
- Penske Truck Leasing unveils mobile app for customers
- Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- Updated Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- Updated Berks judge hears arguments on closing of Bowl-O-Rama
- Updated Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Updated Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- Updated 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Updated Stack goes to work without police escort; Wolf mum on reason
- Updated Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Updated BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties