NEW YORK, N.Y. - The Eagles were busy on the final day of the draft, especially on the defensive side of the football.
They took defensive end Marcus Smith out of Louisville in the first round and Vanderbilt wideout Jordan Matthews in the 2nd.
Oregon receiver Josh Huff reunites with Chip Kelly following his selection in the 3rd round.
The Birds began the day Saturday by nabbing Florida corner Jaylen Watkins with their 4th round pick.
Another Oregon product, defensive end Taylor Hart, was taken in the 5th round. A few picks later, Stanford safety Ed Reynolds was selected.
And with their final pick in the 7th round, the Birds selected defensive tackle Beau Allen from Wisconsin.
Philadelphia also traded tailback Bryce Brown to the Bills for two future picks. The third year back is out after showing some promise his rookie season.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts