NEW YORK, N.Y. - The Eagles were busy on the final day of the draft, especially on the defensive side of the football.
They took defensive end Marcus Smith out of Louisville in the first round and Vanderbilt wideout Jordan Matthews in the 2nd.
Oregon receiver Josh Huff reunites with Chip Kelly following his selection in the 3rd round.
The Birds began the day Saturday by nabbing Florida corner Jaylen Watkins with their 4th round pick.
Another Oregon product, defensive end Taylor Hart, was taken in the 5th round. A few picks later, Stanford safety Ed Reynolds was selected.
And with their final pick in the 7th round, the Birds selected defensive tackle Beau Allen from Wisconsin.
Philadelphia also traded tailback Bryce Brown to the Bills for two future picks. The third year back is out after showing some promise his rookie season.
A longtime dream is about to come true for skateboard enthusiasts in Berks County and beyond.Read More »
- Antietam Lake improvements celebrated with ribbon cutting
- Driver trapped when SUV, tractor trailer collide in Maidencreek
- Woman sentenced in death of man with maggot-filled wounds
- KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Leibrandt, Pullin pace Reading in series opener at Harrisburg
- Day care owner charged in baby's 2016 death, DA says
- Police ambush killer won't take stand in bid to spare life
- Multi-purpose skatepark planned for Reading's riverfront
- Updated Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Updated Eric Frein laughed about selling story in recorded phone call
- Updated KU baseball player surprises girlfriend with on-field proposal
- Lehigh Valley talks Trump's first 100 days
- Updated Antietam Lake improvements celebrated with ribbon cutting
- Updated Health Beat: First responders save surfer
- Airport authority scrambling to handle more cargo traffic