PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles (3-3) will host the Dallas Cowboys (3-3) on Sunday afternoon at Lincoln Financial Field. The winner will have sole possession of first-place in the NFC East.
The Birds have won two-straight games, albeit against teams without a win so far this season.
Philadelphia has leaned on quarterback Nick Foles in both of the victories. Foles came in during the Giants game for an injured Michael Vick and engineered the win. He started last week and led the Eagles past Tampa Bay.
Foles is expected to start again on Sunday with Vick not feeling game-ready.
Kick-off is set for 1:00 on Sunday.
A judge has denied an emergency request to reopen a beloved bowling alley in Berks County.Read More »
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle
- Leibrandt, Pullin pace Reading in series opener at Harrisburg
- Royals season ends in Game 6 of first round series
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Updated Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Updated Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- Updated BASD seeks several grants
- Updated Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Updated Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Fire destroys home in Schuylkill Township
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art