PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles, winners of three-straight games, host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday afternoon at Lincoln Financial Field. The Cardinals have won four consecutive games.
The Eagles have worked themselves into a first-place tie with Dallas atop the NFC East. If they want to stay there, they'll have to stop a potent offense this week.
Arizona quarterback Carson Palmer has been very sharp over the last few weeks. With the help of wide receivers Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd, the Cardinals all of a sudden have the look of a playoff-caliber offense.
Their defense has been good all season. Philadelphia's has been getting better and better over the course of the season, which should mean a very good game on Sunday.
A judge has denied an emergency request to reopen a beloved bowling alley in Berks County.Read More »
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Last day for Bowl-O-Rama? 'It'll be a shame'
- Penn State Health St. Joseph hires new financial chief
- Penske Truck Leasing unveils mobile app for customers
- Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Small earthquake rattles parts of Pennsylvania
- Updated LVHN to move 500 employees to downtown Allentown
- Updated Eric Frein's father, mother testify during penalty phase
- Updated Berks judge hears arguments on closing of Bowl-O-Rama
- Updated Former congressional aide must register as sex offender
- Updated Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art
- Updated 1808 farmhouse sales raise money for hospital
- Updated Stack goes to work without police escort; Wolf mum on reason
- Updated Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Updated BonTon carries Pottsville pottery-maker's products
- Conservation Fund hopes to buy 3,300 acres of land in Lehigh, Northampton counties