PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles will face defending NFC East champion Washington in both team's regular season openers on Monday night in the nation's capital.
One of Chip Kelly's points of emphasis over the week has been preparing for the Redskins' versatile quarterback, Robert Griffin III.
Kelly feels confident that his defense will be ready for RGIII because they're facing Michael Vick in practice, a signal caller with a similar skill set.
The Eagles went 2-2 in the preseason. They lost both regular season meetings with the Redskins last year.
The Boyertown Area School District has hired an architectural firm to look at ways student privacy can be enhanced in the high school's locker rooms and restrooms.Read More »
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking
- Police ID suspect in shooting of man in Reading
- Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- Oley student killed, brother injured in crash in Ruscombmanor
- Quaker Maid plant mural to portray images unique to Reading
- One Tank Trip: Coach #72 at WK&S Railroad in Kempton
- Updated 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- Updated Veterans highlight issues faced by those returning from war
- New Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime
- Updated Health Beat: 3D mammograms or not?
- Warrants issued for man in attack on person with cerebral palsy
- Pennsylvania's highest-paid CEO among top 10 in US
- Pa. Turnpike expects 2.3M vehicles over Memorial Day weekend
- Two more suspects in Salisbury Twp. raid appear in court