PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles will host the New York Giants on Sunday afternoon. It will be the second meeting between these two teams in the month of October.
The Eagles (3-4) are sitting in second place in the NFC East following last week's loss to the Dallas Cowboys.
Head coach Chip Kelly says he's not worried about the short turnaround for a team they just played three weeks ago. He says his team will prepare the same way and that it will all come down to execution on Sunday.
The Giants (1-6) picked up their first win of the season Monday night against the Vikings. New York fell to Philly, 36-21, in the year's first meeting at MetLife Stadium.
Michael Vick is expected to start at quarterback for the Eagles despite not feeling 100%. Nick Foles is out with a concussion and Matt Barkley threw three interceptions last weekend.
- Berks man who turned life around is giving back to humane society
- Legendary coach honored in Kutztown
- Boyertown drops Pope John Paul II in PAC baseball tilt
- Police say couple had guns, thousands of dollars of drugs
- Volunteers clean up Schuylkill River Trail for Earth Day
- Brandywine Hts. softball preparing for rivalry game with Kutztown
- Updated Eric Frein's strategy to avoid death: Blame Dad
- Updated Paramedic reunites with family he helped decades ago
- Runners take on St. Luke's Half Marathon
- 2.3 magnitude earthquake hits Lancaster County
- Trump nears 100 days: 'It's a different kind of presidency'
- Ex-clerk files federal lawsuit claiming Alpha Borough allowed sexual harassment
- State police: Trooper, 2 people in SUV injured in crash
- April the giraffe becomes a cash cow for tiny zoo
- Man working on NFL draft stage injured after fall
- Local libraries fight to survive cuts