PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles have lost three straight games and went 1-3 in September. The Birds are calling this Sunday's game against the New York Giants a "must-win" as they try to get back on track.
The Eagles are fresh off a 32-point blowout loss at the hands of Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.
But it gets easier for Philly this month. The Eagles will play Tampa Bay, Dallas and the winless Giants twice in the next four weeks. That schedule should give the Birds a chance to put some wind back into the sails this season.
The Eagles and Giants will kick off at 1:00 Sunday afternoon in the Meadowlands.
- Two zoos mourn the loss of Ernie the giraffe
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem
- Marking Memorial Day in the Lehigh Valley
- No extreme warmth or cold over the next 7 to 10 days
- Car fire slows traffic on I-78 near Hellertown