READING, Pa. - An environmental group is using the first anniversary of Superstorm Sandy to raise awareness.
Berks Climate Action rallied with rain coats and umbrellas on Riverfront Drive in Reading on Tuesday. The group said it is trying to raise awareness about climate change.
The group's members also took a moment to remember the more than 100 people who died as a result of the superstorm.
More than 80 similar events took place across the country.
- Updated Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Updated How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Updated Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Walking a mile in their shoes
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem