READING, Pa. - A man has been charged with evidence tampering and hindering the investigation of two deadly shootings in Reading.
Eric Angeles was asked to go to the 1100 block of Franklin Street in Reading and retrieve a laser sight after Dario McLemore and Rafael Alequin were gunned down on Dec. 4, police said.
Officers were already on the scene when Angeles tried to recover the item, police said.
Maurice Wilkins has also been charged in connection with the deadly shootings.
Last Memorial Day, 24-year-old Ryan Benjamin of East Vincent Township was found dead.Read More »
- Memorial Day services across Berks County
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Police in Berks County investigating discovery of ATM skimmer
- Authorities ID victim in fatal Penn Township crash
- Fallen heroes honored at City Park in Reading
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- One year later, police seek answers in Chester Co. woman's death
- A shower/strong thunderstorm this afternoon
- How you can help an Allen HS senior in the fight of his life
- Mourners deliver flowers in memory of Ernie the giraffe
- Freedom High student walks 22 miles for veterans
- Coroner called to crash in Lower Towamensing Twp.
- Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- A place of healing for veterans
- Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem