HARRISBURG, Pa. - A former Kutztown University employee is facing federal sex trafficking charges.
Willie James Johnson was indicted on the charges this week. Authorities said he trafficked a minor in York County for sex.
Johnson was first arrested as part of a trafficking probe in York last year. At the time, 69 News learned he worked at Kutztown University as an employee of Aramark food services.
A Berks County couple have avoided spending time behind bars for the role they played in the death of their two-year-old daughter.Read More »
- Pennsylvania gets more federal aid to fight opioid crisis
- Pa. DHS secretary sees 'KEYS' to success on RACC's campus
- Flight victim's husband remembers last words: 'I love you'
- Candidates in redrawn 9th US House district meet for debate
- Berks in need of bilingual interpreters for May primary
- Penn State students brave wet weather for important cause
- Updated Friends mourn the loss of 18-year-old found burning in Bethlehem
- Updated Berks couple get probation in death of 2-year-old daughter
- Updated Penn State students brave wet weather for important cause
- Updated Monroe County DA: 3 men arrested in online child predator sting
- Updated Just Between Friends sale set to draw big crowds for deals
- Updated Mack Trucks to have fully electric refuse vehicle in 2019
- Updated Health Beat: Migraine ups risk of TMJ
- Allentown competes for hunger grant at leadership academy
- Attorney General: 5 child predators facing felony charges
- Expired registration allegedly leads police to meth, morphine and hash