EXETER TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Exeter (4-1, 8-3) defeated Fleetwood (4-2, 6-7) in 9 innings on Tuesday, 6-5, in Reiffton.
Fleetwood struck with two quick runs in the first, but Exeter would respond with three runs over the next two innings.
The game went into extra innings tied at five. In the fifth, Exeter's Alex Dundore hit a walk-off single with the bases loaded to give the Eagles the win.
This game featured two teams that, as of now, are in the county tournament.
Exeter hosts Daniel Boone on Wednesday. Fleetwood heads home to take on Berks Catholic Wednesday as well.
- Updated Coroner called to Penn Twp. crash along Rt. 183
- Some rain/thunder this morning; PM shower/t-storm
- Lehigh Valley Zoo giraffe dies from neck injury
- Updated Walker Twp. man arrested for firing gun near neighbor's family gathering
- Life Lessons: The nurse who paints her patients
- Purple Heart recipient gets honored Memorial Day weekend
- Catasauqua police nab armed robbery suspect
- Countryside is making a strong comeback
- Local man takes business idea to the beach
- Bucks man gets life plus 15 to 30 years in friend's shooting death