SPRING TOWNSHIP, Pa. - Exeter defeated Wilson West Lawn, 3-2, on Tuesday night in Spring Township to capture the BCIAA Boys Volleyball Championship.
Wilson swept the regular season series with Exeter. But the Eagles prevailed in the second five-game match between these two this season.
Corbin Keller paced the Eagles with 19 kills. Ryan Santos had 16, Ben Cirba added 12 and Jared Moore tallied 54 assists for Exeter.
Alex Palmatier led the way for Wilson with 15 kills. Sheku Koroma recorded 13 and Kyle Lorenz had 12 for the Bulldogs.
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Leibrandt, Pullin pace Reading in series opener at Harrisburg
- Royals' season ends in Game 6 of first round series
- Last day for Bowl-O-Rama? 'It'll be a shame'
- Penn State Health St. Joseph hires new financial chief
- Updated Northampton DA to announce findings in baby's 2016 death at day care
- Updated Police ambush killer won't take stand in bid to spare life
- Updated Man accused of hitting, killing wife with truck to stand trial
- Updated State police asking for help in Chester County cold case
- Periods of rain or drizzle this afternoon; spotty rain or drizzle continues through early tomorrow
- Updated NASCAR star Dale Earnhardt Jr. to retire at end of season
- 5K aims to promote importance of flexibility
- Four visits by Easton police equal one arrest
- Life Lessons: Grandparents get geeky
- Commission set to vote on New Jersey statehouse renovations