REIFFTON, Pa. - The Exeter girls volleyball team (14-0, 16-2) has most of its core players back from a year ago. After dealing with injuries in 2013, Exeter has returned healthy and hungry to make the playoff run that the Eagles know they are capable of.
Key players Sara Wesley and Danielle Faust were sidelined with injuries last year, two losses the Eagles could not overcome in the county and district tournaments.
But both Wesley and Faust are back this year, motivated to get their team where they think it belongs. With Shannon Restrepo, Lizzy Schultz and Gabby Padovani also back, Exeter is primed to make a serious run this season.
- Updated Cosby to ask judge for outside jury for criminal trial
- Updated Warming trend to start the week, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Boscov: An American Story
- Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Lehigh Valley Heart Ball raises money for American Heart Association
- Pink slips may await some Pennsylvania public universities