CHESTERFIELD, Mo. - Fallen Berks County Sheriff's Deputy Kyle Pagerly is being honored by the United States Junior Chamber.
Pagerly has been named one of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans in 2012.
Pagerly was shot and killed while serving a warrant on June 29, 2011, in Albany Township.
He was an Army veteran, a volunteer firefighter, a police officer and a sheriff's deputy.
He'll be posthumously honored at a ceremony in Iowa on June 30.
The Boyertown Area School District has hired an architectural firm to look at ways student privacy can be enhanced in the high school's locker rooms and restrooms.Read More »
- UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- Kutztown baseball making most of playoff run
- Smucker joins bipartisan effort to combat human trafficking
- Reading postpones opening of city-owned swimming pool
- Quaker Maid plant mural to portray images unique to Reading
- Police ID suspect in shooting of man in Reading
- 15 years has gone by fast for Freddy Awards
- Updated Frackville police investigating man's 'suspicious' death
- Updated Boyertown looks to enhance privacy in restrooms, locker rooms
- New Jose Rosado and the Allentown School District at odds over book
- New VFW Awareness Day at Catasauqua school
- New Pennsylvania mushroom farms face labor shortage
- Updated UGI Energy Services presents scholarship to Berks foundation
- UGI Defends Proposed Bethlehem Gas Storage Tank Proposal
- Veterans highlight issues faced by those returning from war
- Pa. court tightens rules for seizing properties tied to crime