MUHLENBERG TWP., Pa. - Emergency crews in Berks County were called in to rescue a woman trapped inside a home that was damaged by a fallen tree.
The crews got the call shortly after 5:30 p.m. from the 4000 block of River Road in Muhlenberg Township.
Initial reports from the scene were that a tree fell onto the rear of a home, trapping the woman inside. She was rescued and rushed to a hospital, but officials on the scene had no information about the extent of her injuries.
In an emergency, you dial 911, expecting first-responders to know exactly what to do.Read More »
- Exeter moves forward with plans to change EMS service
- Schuylkill Valley HS breaks ground on athletic complex
- 2 men sought in pair of armed robberies in Reading
- Kutztown baseball punches ticket to District 3 championship game
- Wilson WL girls make history with semifinal win over Governor Mifflin
- Fightins drop 3rd straight in series opener at Trenton
- Updated Jury selection enters 2nd day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 87-year-old man dies after car crash in Bath earlier this month
- Updated Variable cloudiness this afternoon with most of the rain staying south and east today and tomorrow
- Updated Commission approves LED lights for 'Trenton Makes' Bridge
- Kelly Services to hold job fair in Allentown, looking to fill 300+ warehouse positions at XPO
- First-hand look at training firefighters go through
- Palmer police looking for 2 men accused of stealing $300 worth of razors from Giant
- Northampton teen leads police on 30-minute chase
- Updated 2 men sought in pair of armed robberies in Reading
- Life Lessons: Breakfast at this office?