HARRISBURG - The Reading Fightin Phils outlasted the Harrisburg Senators, 4-3, on Tuesday night at Metro Bank Park in 12 innings.
Albert Cartwright plated the go-ahead run in the 12th on a sacrifice fly. Kyle Simon locked it down in the bottom half of the frame, sealing a win for Tyler Knigge.
Kelly Dugan hit his 5th home run of the year, a solo shot in the second inning.
The series will continue at Metro Bank Park on Wednesday night at 7:00.
A judge has denied an emergency request to reopen a beloved bowling alley in Berks County.Read More »
- Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle
- Leibrandt, Pullin pace Reading in series opener at Harrisburg
- Royals season ends in Game 6 of first round series
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Updated Standing-room-only crowd wants Troxell to be next Phillipsburg School District superintendent
- Updated Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- Updated BASD seeks several grants
- Updated Reading City Council awards towing contract
- Updated Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Fire destroys home in Schuylkill Township
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art