READING, Pa. - The Reading Fightin Phils will expand their offering of adult beverages to fans in attendance at FirstEnergy Stadium this season.
The team announced Wednesday that an assortment of mixed drinks and wine will be available for purchase throughout the ballpark.
The Yuengling Hometown Taproom in the stadium plaza and Dinger's Bar on the Deck will feature a nitrogen wine tapping system, offering William Hill cabernet and Storypoint chardonnay.
The wines will also be available in all of the ballpark's picnic areas, the dugout suite, the club box and the waitress loge box. All of those venues will also sell mixed drinks.
Previously, mixed drinks and wine were only available to fans in the stadium's picnic areas.
The Fightin Phils will play ball again next Tuesday, when the team hosts the Lehigh Valley IronPigs for their annual 222 Showcase exhibition to benefit charity.
The Fightins will open their regular season at home against the Erie SeaWolves at 7:05 p.m. on Thursday, April 5, which will double as Fan Appreciation Night.
In a world as polarized as ours, two cornerstones of convenience store satisfaction separate us like nothing else.Read More »
- Berks students walk out of schools to protest gun violence
- Funeral draws hundreds for boy, 12, born with half a heart
- VF Outlet adjusting to new home at 'The Knitting Mills'
- Southwest offers apology, $5K to passengers on damaged jet
- Wrong-way driving precedes crash on Route 61 in Berks
- Plane passenger dilemma: Protect child or try to save victim
- Coroner identifies woman found dead in Monroe County
- Bloomsburg mayor accused of soliciting prostitutes
- Food Truck food drive draws a crowd
- WFMZ & Dorney Park Team Up For 2nd Food Truck Food Drive For Second Harvest
- Police investigating shots fired at Allentown tattoo shop
- State police seeking information on jewelry theft in Bucks County
- Funeral for Barbara Bush held Saturday
- History's Headlines: Charles Ellet: Bridge builder, warrior, Pennsylvanian
- Easton resident finds drawers disturbed after letting in fake water company employee
- Holistic health coach talks Spring detox diet