WEST READING, Pa. - A fire Friday afternoon had emergency crews racing to the campus of Reading Hospital.
The fire broke out just before 2:00pm in the laundry building, which is a separate building from the main hospital.
We're told all employees were safely evacuated from the building in a matter of minutes. No one was hurt. No word yet on what started the fire.
- New Coroner called to shooting in Palmer Township
- Conspiracy charge added against Penn State ex-administrators
- Candidate for Allentown mayor advised not to run
- Restoration of Penn Street Bridge in Reading well underway
- DOE rolls back transgender bathroom protections
- Easton 20-year plan envisioned
- Taxpayers' cost for Chris Christie security detail tops $2M
- Dunkin' Donuts helping to 'roast' hunger in Berks
- Building community by building birdhouses
- Transgender bathroom issue hits home in Berks