Fire destroys garage in Leesport

LEESPORT, Pa. - A fire destroyed a garage in Berks County.

Firefighters knocked down the flames in the 100 block of Main Street around 5:30 p.m. Thursday.

The garage was not attached to a house, and no one was hurt.

Investigators said they don't know what sparked the fire, but they believe the cause to be accidental.

DISCLAIMER FOR COMMENTS: The views expressed by public comments are not those of this company or its affiliated companies. Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read the TERMS OF USE  and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Your comments may be used on air. Be polite. Inappropriate posts or posts containing offsite links may be removed by the moderator.

This Week's Circulars

Berks Area News

Latest From The Newsroom