READING, Pa. - Investigators are trying to determine what sparked a fire that damaged a row home in Reading on Sunday.
Firefighters were dispatched around 5:30 p.m. to the 1000 block of North Fifth Street.
They managed to contain the flames to the home's third floor, but those living there have been displaced, as well as their neighbors.
No one was hurt.
A high school teacher accused of having indecent contact with one of his students will spend the next seven years on probation.Read More »
- Smucker: New congressional map result of 'judicial activism'
- Truck hauling human waste goes off road near Boyertown
- Months-long bridge project closes Blacksmith Road in Amity
- New congressional map presents challenges for Berks leaders
- Hope meets hockey: Royals players on mission to help others
- Pa. court's new congressional map has big impact on Berks
- 3 arrested in stabbing of East Stroudsburg student
- Behind-the-scenes preview of the 2018 Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show
- Philadelphia's Coldilocks, oldest polar bear in US, dies
- Updated Albertsons Companies merges with portion of Rite Aid
- Updated Fmr. Stroudsburg area coach sentenced for sexual abuse
- Updated Proposed bill allows courts to seize guns from people deemed a threat
- Updated Second Harvest Food Bank receives $36K donation
- Allentown investigates city malware breach
- Updated Early end Tuesday to testimony in Allentown pay-to-play trial
- Life Lessons: Laundry pod challenge