WYOMISSING, Pa. - Firehouse Subs is set to reopen its first and only location in Berks County.
The restaurant at the Berkshire Mall in Wyomissing, which closed its doors this past summer, will reopen to customers Wednesday.
The reopened store is now being operated by two new owners, Chadwick Sorensen, brother of the company's co-founders, Chris and Robin Sorensen, and his business partner, Rick Johnson
The Wyomissing restaurant has maintained its custom mural, which depicts a Wyomissing fire truck and the Pagoda. It will be open seven days a week from 10:30 a.m. until 10 p.m.
The company, headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., has more than 700 restaurants in 37 states.
- Two zoos mourn the loss of Ernie the giraffe
- Memorial Day celebrations in Berks County
- PHOTOS: Observing Memorial Day
- Updated Visitors celebrate at Dorney Park despite rainy weather
- Updated A place of healing for veterans
- Updated Walking a mile in their shoes
- Updated Weather stops big guest at Pottstown Memorial Day parade
- Updated 'Taps' echoes over Bethlehem
- Updated Memorial Day services across Berks County
- Updated Marking Memorial Day in the Lehigh Valley