RICHMOND TWP., Pa. - NASCAR, Chevrolet and some local students are taking time to salute our troops.
Students at Willow Creek Elementary in Richmond Township are writing letters to send to troops stationed overseas.
Chevrolet is promising to attach a 60-minute calling card for every letter that is written.
A soldier took time to visit the students Monday. He told students what it means and what it feels like when the troops get letters from home.
- Updated Vehicle hits apartment building in Wyomissing
- Bethlehem Twp. police search for purse snatchers
- Candidates for Allentown mayor weigh in on the issues
- Today cooler, closer to seasonable with more clouds than sun
- Yo ho ho! Pennsylvania aims to smash US embargo on Cuban rum
- Girlfriend's on-air killing drives anchorman into politics
- New Salvation Army opens in Berks
- First responders practice emergency preparedness at LVIA
- President Trump signs executive order on trade while in Pennsylvania
- Crews rescue woman from Allentown fire