READING - The Royals begin their Eastern Conference Quarterfinal series Thursday night. The team will take the ice bolstered by the return of a few familiar faces.
Defenseman Brett Flemming and forward Stanislav Galiev have been reassigned to Reading from the Hershey Bears of the AHL.
The move was announced about an hour after the Royals playoff roster was released.
Both guys were key pieces in capturing the franchise's first-ever Kelly Cup championship last season.
Here is the rest of the playoff roster:
ELIGIBLE FOR PLAYOFFS (2)
Dustin Gazley – F
Patrick Wey – D
The Pennsylvania attorney general's office is asking the judge who sentenced former congressional aide Tim Smith for a harsher sentence.Read More »
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Disguised deadly drug in Lancaster could soon be in Berks
- House votes to toughen animal cruelty laws, tethering rules
- Crash closes Route 422 East between Mount Penn, I-176 exits
- Person of interest sought in shooting of 2 men in Reading
- Convicted cop killer Eric Frein sentenced to death
- NFL Draft kicks off in Philadelphia
- Updated U-Haul truck crashes into pole along S. Pike Avenue in Salisbury Twp.
- Updated Tractor trailer catches fire at Rt. 22 and Schoenersville Rd. in Bethlehem
- Updated Ex-Penn St officials to be sentenced in June over Sandusky
- Allentown police arrest 3 for passing fake checks
- Updated Police: Suspect in killing of Delaware trooper shot dead
- Woman reportedly arrested for arson in Minersville fire
- Life Lessons: Nursery product-related injuries rising
- Some sunshine today as a big-time warm-up gets underway