A teacher's aide at Bethel Elementary School is heading to trial on charges she sent sexual text messages to two 16-year-old boys.
Sherrie Lynn Kugel waived her preliminary hearing Tuesday.
Kugel admitted to sending partially nude photos of herself to the two male students, according to court documents.
She remains on administrative leave without pay.
- Updated Cosby is in court to ask judge for outside jury for trial
- Updated Warming trend starting this afternoon, but a few showers return tomorrow
- Updated Albert Boscov remembered during memorial service
- Updated Boscov: An American Story
- Updated Bonilla kicks off campaign for Lehigh County Commissioner
- Flemington man sentenced for child pornography
- Life Lessons: Swimming helps asthma
- Updated Strong storms, winds leave damage across the region
- Cell phone store robbed at gunpoint
- Cold and calm overnight under mainly clear skies