READING, Pa. - A former director of a private school in Berks County will never work in education again now that he's pleaded guilty to institutional sexual assault.
Frank Love was sentenced Monday to five years probation and forbidden from working with children in an educational or day care setting.
Love pleaded guilty in July to institutional assault.
Authorities said Love had sex with a 17-year-old girl while he was principal at Berks Christian School in Exeter Township.
- Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philadelphia
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- Robbery suspect may be linked to other holdups, police say
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Updated PSP troopers injured in struggle with bar patron
- Updated Police: Argument leads to man being intentionally struck by vehicle
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- Updated New report shows percent drop in overall crime in New Jersey
- Updated Police activity prompts 'secure in place' measure at Pleasant Valley School District
- Judge: Cosby jury can hear about quaaludes, not Spanish fly
- Warm again today with some sunshine
- Sunrise Chef: Sagra Bistro in Hellertown
- Police allege DUI suspect four times over the limit
- WFMZ says goodbye to Rosa Duarte