ELVERSON - Steve Gaunt enters his first season as head coach of the Twin Valley football team. He has brought a challenging brand of football to the Raiders, one that hopefully gets the program on a winning track.
Gaunt brings the design over from his days on Dave Bodolus' staff at Daniel Boone, very good years for the Blazers.
The last 3 seasons have been especially tough for Twin Valley, but if Gaunt can turn things around, he would do it just in time for the Raiders' transition into Berks II. It is expected that Twin Valley could be more competitive in that division next year.
A man who robbed two stores within hours of each other in Berks County on Wednesday is now behind bars, according to police, who said they believe the same suspect may have committed other holdups in Berks and Lehigh counties.Read More »
- NFL Draft experience is a hit In Philadelphia
- Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philly
- Ace Hardware to open distribution center near Berks-Lebanon border
- 287(g) program hot topic at Berks commissioners meeting
- More than 100 businesses to strike on May Day
- Reading Health System honors its volunteers
- Woman dies after being attacked by her dog in Upper Macungie
- WFMZ's Lauren Kusik dances with the Lehigh Valley stars
- Police standoff underway in Bethlehem
- Updated Berks football fans flock to NFL Draft in Philly
- Updated LVPC offers regional industrial development overview
- Updated Quakertown CSD OKs proposed final budget
- Allentown doctor pleads guilty to tax crimes
- Local lacrosse teams raise money for cancer charity
- Grieving father urges parents to get gun lock after tragedy
- Woman arrested for arson in Minersville fire