KUTZTOWN - The Kutztown University football team isn't as focused on wins and losses at this point in the season as it is on development. Overall, the Golden Bears have seen great growth in it's young crop of talent, which has them excited for the future.
KU has recorded just one win this season, but first-year head coach Drew Folmar has seen spurts and glimpses of what could be an electric team over the next few years.
The Golden Bears have been competitive in most of their games this season. But they are still learning how to be competitive over four quarters of a collegiate game.
Kutztown has a good chance to pick up its second victory when it visits one-win Millersville on Saturday at noon.
A judge has denied an emergency request to reopen a beloved bowling alley in Berks County.Read More »
- Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle
- Leibrandt, Pullin pace Reading in series opener at Harrisburg
- Royals season ends in Game 6 of first round series
- Exeter man charged in alleged check fraud scheme
- Fire destroys home in Schuylkill Township
- Basking Ridge, N.J. says goodbye to an old friend
- Shenandoah Sentinel creator has big plans
- Berks judge hears arguments on closing of Bowl-O-Rama
- Updated =
- Updated BASD seeks several grants
- Updated Berks man arrested in local check fraud scheme
- Updated Bowl-O-Rama owners pinned In legal battle
- Police officers help deliver baby on side of road
- Human rights activist tortured in Pakistan shares struggle through art